domingo, 11 de enero de 2009

11.01.09

Los Campesinos! - You! Me! Dancing!
No Age - Eraser
Jay Reatard - Always wanting more
The Bubble Project - I only fall in love with scientists
TaughtMe - I told you so
My Name Is Nobody - Eye in the sky
Atlas Sound - River card
Fleet Foxes - White winter hymnal
Toby Goodshank - Sick of this
Love Is All - Wishing well
The Pity Party - H.o.t.s.
The Extraordinaires - Anchors and feathers
Correcto - Joni
The Wedding Present - Don't take me home until I'm drunk
Vampire Weekend - Oxford comma
MGMT - Time to pretend
Aspet Weekend - Hit pop
Joe Crepúsculo - Barcelona está llena de idiotas
Two Dead Cats - Grandma
Isaac Ulam - Com els gats
Herman Dune - My home is nowhere without you
Love Of Everything - Dresden
Delên - Aire
Spiritualized - Soul on fire

No hay comentarios: