martes, 19 de octubre de 2010

13.06.10

Christina Antipa – I hung my head
June Madrona – Inside your body
Teeth & Tongue – Sad sun
Mondo Fumatore – Thunder
Peter Piek – What about the ladies
Brook Pridemore – The year I get it right
Dan Costello – All over again
Your Kid Sister – Good morning heartache
Drou & the Candy Kid – The monster under my bed
Frànçois & the Atlas Mountains – Be water (Je suis de l’eau)
El Petit de Cal Eril – Mandolines tralarí
Anímic – Hospital per animals
Arthur Caravan – Menjars al llit, somnis a la taula
Saltamartí – Les formigues
Monegre – Cames
AntonetteG – No joy for the soldier
Pollyanna – In the cornfields
Julie Doiron – Swan pond
Lusty Leaf – What I was looking for
Yes, please – I live here
Polka Dot Dot Dot – Flying fox
Jenny Jenkins – I won’t kiss you
The Nextdoor Neighbors – The train song
Flowers from the Man Who Shot Your Cousin – Girls
Sanjosex – Íber

No hay comentarios: