jueves, 30 de octubre de 2008

26.10.08

Los Yetis - Me siento loco
Ladycop - Cool runnings
Guillamino - Senzala
Mazoni - Que sí, que sí, que sí
El Chico con la Espina en el Costado - No te puedo hacer feliz
Delên - No ho necessit
Isaac Ulam - Cercles
My Name Is Nobody - Eye in the sky
Pillars and Tongues - On Kolocep nothing hidden
Faustine Seilman - Keys are bound to be found
The Wedding Present - 2, 3, go
TaughtMe - I told you so
Stay - Super heavy soul mammoth explosion #2 (remix by R. Rodès)
The Asteroid No 4 - Flowers of ours
Creedance Clearwater Revival - Suzie Q
Coconut Records - Night timing
Dengue Fever - Seeing hands
Hugga Broomstik - Jail bait
Sr Chinarro - Respuestas para misses
Mudhoney - I'm now
These New Puritans - Elvis
Les Cox Sportifs - Sad song singer
Laura Gibson - track 6 from Fall 2007 E.P.
My Name Is Nobody - I say hello to the pale moon

No hay comentarios: